April 13, 2010

How to Make an Artistic Word Made from Scratch








I've been thinking what to post in my BLOG and I've come up with this. I experimented something in PHOTOSHOP about playing Pattern Overlay, Stroke, Pen Tool and etc. It's like another version for the BLING2x effects where I create glitters around the word "FAME".

This case I used Pattern of a Diamond to achieve a better effect. I also added some glitters using Pen Tool via  stroke path of Brush then that's it! Just give it a try and feel free to give comments and suggestions or ask any question about this if you need help.

Good luck!

Thanks for visiting my blog and God Bless! ^_^

8 comments:

victor said...

y los materiales donde estan mmmmmmmmmmm soy rookie507 te pedi lo materiales pero np los veo me mandaste aqui pero no veo nada mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm te pregunte en el video de youtube ahora te pregunto aqui y los materiales que usaste donde estan

ceroga said...

Hi, your work is amazing but I can´t see the place of the materials.

cheers

ceroga said...

Hi, your work is amazing but I can't see the place of materiales that your used.

Thanks

Cheers

Mel said...

Hi- Any chance you could share the pattern you used for the diamond effect in the word Fame? I've made a ton but cant find one that looks as good as yours. Thanks!!

rcybere said...

Hello, Nice tuto. I have done everything and it turned out nice but I did not save it correctly.
No time to do it again and O was wondering if you could do it for me with the Word DISCO.

Exactly the same thing but different word. This counts alot for me, it's a project for Thuesday.
You could send the whole thing via my email : rcybere@gmail.com

ps. I need all the layers with it.
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hi, Your artwork is fantastic. I am a beginner and have tried many ways to get my text beautiful but still unable. I couldn't follow up with your demonstration. I have tried but still unable to do so. Can you please help me to do it the exact way for my text "Beauty New Life" I really appreciate your help very much. My email is lynnhsk@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. Best regards, Lynn

Unknown said...

cn u tell frm where u get dis pattern overlay it will help us a lot

Unknown said...

Very Talented Indeed...I'm in love with the font from the movie Weird Science (the word Science only) Any Idea how to duplicate such.

Share |